In terms of data protection Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org, has to be considered Data Controller, in relation to the files/processing identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data Processing.
The following is the identification data of the owner of this website:
Responsible for the Treatment: Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org
Postal address: Avd. Del Pessebre 58, 2-3 AD700 Escaldes-Engordany (Principat d’Andorra)
The personal data requested, if applicable, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of the same, hereinafter the interested party. This information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the data subject. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
The data collected from each data subject will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the relevant purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that they can provide express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the processing.
The explicit purposes for which each of the processing operations are carried out are set out in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the data subject will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and to meet the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org obtains express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the same, by incorporating informed consent clauses to the various systems of information collection.
However, in the event that the consent of the data subject is not required, the legitimate basis for the treatment that Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org relies on is the existence of a law or a specific rule that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data subject’s data.
As a general rule, Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, these assignments or communications of data are informed to the person concerned through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this regard, this will be communicated to the data subject through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once the data have been obtained, but no later than one month from now.
The information requested from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. This cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only at the disposal of the AAPP, judges and courts, to meet the possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during the period of limitation of these, fulfilled the aforementioned period will proceed to the destruction of the information.
Regarding the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations are collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grants a number of rights to data subjects or data subjects, users of the website or users of the profiles of social networks of Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org.
These rights that attend the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information on whether your own data are being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of these data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- When the owner of the data withdraws consent
- When the data subject objects to the processing
- When the data has to be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of art. 8 para. 1 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a particular processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right of restriction: the right to obtain the restriction of data processing in the following cases:
- When the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the company to verify the accuracy.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject..
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is carried out by automated means
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Interested parties may exercise the rights indicated, addressing Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org, by writing to the following address: sales @ NauticalFlags.org indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org will attend your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided for in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Geo Portals, S.L. – NauticalFlags.org has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
Pseudominominimize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.