General Terms and Conditions
- The user declares that he/she is older (over 18 years old) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by GeoPortals, S.L. (from now on NauticalFlags.org), declaring likewise that he/she accepts the link in this agreement and understands and fully accepts the conditions here stated to use this web and to contract the services offered.
- In compliance with article 13 of the law 15/2003 qualified of protection of personal data, of December 18, by which the right of information of the interested persons in the processes of collection of personal data is regulated, it is informed that the data of personal character that are yielded by means of this notification will be included to the file of the registry of inscription of files of personal data, created by NauticalFlags.com. Agreement of the government to the session of July 1, 2004 (published to the BOPA núm.41, year 16, of July 7, 2004) by means of which the existing files of personal character data to NauticalFlags.org are regulated. The purpose of the file is to ensure the publicity of the existence of the files containing personal data in order to make possible the exercise of the right of information, opposition, access, rectification and suppression of the data. The data of the natural person who intervenes in this act of notification can only be used for administrative procedures that are necessary to process the corresponding request. You have the right to access your computerized personal data, rectify them or if you want to delete them from Memphis which is recognized as a public authority responsible for processing.
- The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is the Andorran and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Principality of Andorra to resolve any disputes arising from the interpretation or application of this clause. NauticalFlags.org reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate in the terms and conditions established. The modifications will be included in a prominent way in the NauticalFlags.org web site.
- NauticalFlags.com does not guarantee the availability of the services it provides, being exonerated for any type of responsibility derived from the unavailability of the service whenever it is due to force majeure or errors in the data transfer telematic networks, beyond its control.
- NauticalFlags.org is also not responsible for the links to other web pages that are not owned by it and that, therefore, cannot be controlled by it.
- All the notifications, requirements, requests and other communications that the parties have to make in relation to these General Conditions, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been made when they have been delivered by hand or sent by ordinary mail to the address of the other party or to the e-mail of the other party, or to any other address or e-mail that for this purpose each party may indicate to the other.
- If any clause included in these general conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, this nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect this provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the general conditions subsisting in everything else, having this provision, or the part of it that is affected, as not put.
Flag made horizontally with personalized measures.
Made of 100% polyester fabric of 115g/m², it is specially manufactured for outdoors.
It has two black rings on the left side for easy placement on multiple surfaces.
Fabric: 100% polyester 115g/m². Weave: 50% weft and 50% warp and 3-thread mesh. Sewn in double stitch. Double hem with a width of 10 mm. Double 7 mm symmetrical stitching (1.5 mm from the edges). Kick width: 5 mm. Printing by “inkjet” sublimation in CMYK colors (four-color process) on one side with a color transfer of 89% approx. with official inks.
All our designs are unique and exclusive to NauticalFlags.org and are in the process of design registration at the European Union Industrial Property Office (EUIPO).
Care of the pieces
Although the material used in the flags of NauticalFlags.org are of the best quality, we recommend to take into account the following recommendations in the use of these pieces.
1.- Chlorine and chemical products can damage the piece.
2.- Oils and suntan lotions affect the pieces.
3.- We advise not to leave the flags outdoors when it is not necessary, to extend its life.
4 .- If you want to wash the flags, do it by hand and with mild detergents and then dry in the shade. Do not use bleach, do not iron. Do not dry clean
Methods of payment
We accept cash on delivery for shipments in Spain, payment by credit card through Paypal or TPV bank payment gateways.
- At the time of purchase the Paypal payment system, will automatically send a confirmation to the customer, via email, the purchase mentioned providing a 16-digit receipt ID, this number any questions or clarification.
- We accept orders from all over the world. NauticalFlags.org and our parent company Geoportals, S.L. has delivered orders from 56 different countries. NauticalFlags.org will check the data received concerning the Client and stock, if any error is detected in these it will contact the Client as soon as possible to solve it, if no error is detected. NauticalFlags.org commits itself to make the shipment, in perfect conditions of packing to transport it, in a term not superior to 3 working days through the convenient agency of transport or by means of certified mail through the State Society of Post and Telegraphs, in the successive Correos.
- From the delivery of the shipment to Correos de España or another service of transport, this one stops being responsibility of NauticalFlags.org, being realized normally the delivery in the term and the following conditions: autonomous community of Catalonia, delivery in 2 to 4 days from the shipment, rest of Spain or world of the form that expresses and presents Correos to its page www.correos.es. with terms that can vary according to the country of destiny between 2 and 8 weeks. Any manipulation, damage, loss, delay or other type of anomaly will be responsibility of Correos (or another company of transport that has been agreed), establishing the regulation on responsibilities, claims and guarantees that are indicated to www.correos.es.
- The type of shipment specified indicates that the package will be delivered to the address indicated by the Client, if there is no possibility of delivery due to the absence of someone responsible for the collection at that moment, the client will have to contact the transport agency (which will have previously communicated the form of contact by means of notice of arrival) or will have to go to the corresponding post office, proving the identity of the addressee by means of an official document.
- If for some type of error or omission on the part of the Client there is some cause or reason that makes impossible the delivery of the shipment (errors in name, addresses, etc.) it will not be in any case responsibility of NauticalFlags.org, being applied in this case the Policy of Changes and Returns.
Order cancellation: It is possible to cancel or change the items of an order that has not yet been shipped. If the order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel any order
Refund and exchange policy
The maximum time limit for requesting a refund is 7 calendar days from receipt of the order by the customer.
To begin the process of exchange or refund the customer will have to send us an email to flags @ NauticalFlags.org or call our Customer Service phone number +376-34-07-11 indicating in the case of return the reason for it and a running account code where we can make a transfer in your favor, and in the case of change we will need to know the item you are returning (model, brand, size, color, etc).
Any product to be exchanged or returned must always be returned with the original packaging and labeling intact, suitably packed in its original box and properly protected. The item to be returned must be in the same condition in which it was received and unused.
If the order is returned to origin because the carrier was unable to deliver the goods (due to the carrier’s negligence) to the addressee, our company will bear the cost of the first reshipment.
In case the transport company had operated correctly, NauticalFlags.org will not be in charge of the reshipment. We will refund the amount of the article(s) included in the order, but not the shipping costs.
If the return or exchange is due to an error on our part regarding the shipment, the customer will receive prior instructions from our offices, the merchandise will be sent from a place that will be in the same location where the package was received, which the customer has to specify in the same message of point 2. Obviously, NauticalFlags.org will be in charge of all the expenses derived from the return and subsequent shipment of the correct order in the case of exchange.
Upon receipt of the package, we will confirm the good condition of the product and that it was indeed a negligence on our part and we will proceed to send the new product in the case of exchange and to return the money in the case of return within 7 working days of receipt to our warehouse. The money of the return will be paid to the customer by bank transfer to your account number.
If for reasons of lack of stock the item is not available, the customer will be given the option to choose a new item of the same amount as the previous one or the full refund.
If the shipment was made correctly by us and the exchange or return is due to personal reasons of the customer the treatment of the changes will be different from the returns.
In case of return it will be the customer who will assume all shipping costs arising from the first shipment and subsequent return. To make the exchange or return the customer will have to send us the product to the address indicated at the end of this point. Upon receipt of the package, the good condition of the product will be confirmed and we will proceed to send the new product in the case of exchange and to return the money in the case of return within 7 working days of receipt. The money of the return will be paid to the customer by bank transfer to your account number.
The address to which the product has to be sent to us is the following:
Avda. del Pessebre 58, 2-3
AD700 – Escaldes-Engordany
Tlfn / : 00.376.340.711
*The shades of the colors of the articles presented may vary from the final product and between orders of the same color, because of changes in the different dyes of the fabrics.
*All prices on our website do not include VAT and is added at the time of payment depending on the customer’s residence.
NauticalFlags.org is a website of the group:
Geo Portals, S.L. – nauticalflags.org
Avd. Del Pessebre 58, 2-3
NauticalFlags.org, reserves the right to change the content of this website at any time and without prior notice.